Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Skin Food!

A friend of mine recently came back from a trip to Korea and she bought me a lip palette by Skin Food.  I have to admit, I've never heard of the brand before but being the makeup lover that I am, I just had to look it up!

Here is the lip palette that she bought for me:


The colours definitely show up and it's nice because I can mix and match the colours to suit my look or mood :) It reminds me of a lip tint because it gives a nice sheen with a obvious colour.  If I ever go to Korea, I would definitely buy more Skin Food products!

Turns out that Skin Food is a huge brand in Korea and is slowing gaining market favour in the West.
This past week, I had a girls trip down to LA and coincidently, another friend of mine was a huge fan of Skin  Food too!

She introduced me to a site where I can buy Skin Food in Canada to get the best of Korean Cosmetics in our own backyard! yay! (https://www.momomango.com).  She is absolutely in love with the Black Sugar Mask and she's not the only one...I've checked the site for a few days and that product is still sold out! :(

http://www.momomango.com/products/Black-Sugar-Mask.html

Try it out...you might like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment