My new lip love :) Bite Beauty cosmetics exclusively at Sephora (at the moment)!
I have the Lychee color Bite Lip Tint and it is a shear mauve-ish type of color. Perfect colour for the office and with just a hint of colour. Despite the sheerness, I absolutely love the pigmentation and moisturizing effect the little "B" does on my lips. The "B" is the white portion of the lipstick.
The product smell delicious and it even says it has fruit properties that make them good enough to eat! Imagine that! However, it does make sense...our lipstick color fades and for the most part it's because we eat it!
I was not able to find any more information on Bite Beauty website but in their quick intro, they explained the revolutionary properties of the "B". The "B" provides resveratrol which is commonly found in red wine that has beneficial properties to humans. It is super moisturizing when compared to my Clinique lipsticks and MUFE lip colours. They also have a wide range of colours from shear lip tints to striking bold colours!
On that note...a good friend of mine recently purchased the Bite Beauty High Pigment Matte Pencil in Zinfandel. Gorgeous colour that was matte, vibrant, and outstanding. I do like the bold colours and when it's matte, it makes it that much more natural :) She also said it was very creamy despite it being matte!
Check out this product line - I think you'll enjoy it!
I have the Lychee color Bite Lip Tint and it is a shear mauve-ish type of color. Perfect colour for the office and with just a hint of colour. Despite the sheerness, I absolutely love the pigmentation and moisturizing effect the little "B" does on my lips. The "B" is the white portion of the lipstick.
The product smell delicious and it even says it has fruit properties that make them good enough to eat! Imagine that! However, it does make sense...our lipstick color fades and for the most part it's because we eat it!
I was not able to find any more information on Bite Beauty website but in their quick intro, they explained the revolutionary properties of the "B". The "B" provides resveratrol which is commonly found in red wine that has beneficial properties to humans. It is super moisturizing when compared to my Clinique lipsticks and MUFE lip colours. They also have a wide range of colours from shear lip tints to striking bold colours!
On that note...a good friend of mine recently purchased the Bite Beauty High Pigment Matte Pencil in Zinfandel. Gorgeous colour that was matte, vibrant, and outstanding. I do like the bold colours and when it's matte, it makes it that much more natural :) She also said it was very creamy despite it being matte!
Check out this product line - I think you'll enjoy it!

No comments:
Post a Comment