Saturday, June 9, 2012

Looks for the day

Today I was one of the makeup artists and attendees at a good friend's wedding :) Happy AP day (you guys know who you are!).  I'll upload the looks that I did later on.

Before I start posting before and after pictures of people I've done make up on, I thought it's only fair for me to post one of myself and the looks I went with.  The photos are not super high quality (taken on my phone), but you'll get the gist of what I was going for!

Day look - The strong lip
- MUFE HD Foundation (I'm a mix of 120 & 155)
- MUFE cream concealer in 7
- CoverFX translucent powder
- NARS blush in Orgasm
- ELF contouring powder
- MUFE Aqua liner in Black
- Sephora Moonbaked eyeshadow palette
- False Eyelashes from Daiso
- MUFE Lip Pencil in Nude
- Revlon lipstick in Fire & Ice
- Anastasia eyebrown pencil
- Sephora lipgloss in red from the Harmony 3 palette

Evening look - The smokey eye

- MUFE HD Foundation (I'm a mix of 120 & 155)
- MUFE cream concealer in 7
- CoverFX translucent powder
- NARS blush in Orgasm
- ELF contouring powder
- MUFE Aqua liner in Black
- Sephora Smokey palette (5 colours that include a matte black, shimmery black, dark & light grey, and white shadows)
- Anastasia eyebrown pencil
- False Eyelashes from Daiso
- Nars jumbo lip pencil in Bueno Aires (nude colour)
- Hourglass lip gloss in Lust

(ignore the horizontal light across my forehead..it's from my window blinds >.<)







No comments:

Post a Comment