It's wedding season! I'm going to be working on 2 bridesmaid this upcoming coming and am really excited about it.
The bride told me that the bridesmaid will be wearing champagne coloured dress so I've been searching the internet to see which looks would match it best.
At first I thought that any colour would work since the dress is such a neutral colour, but then realized that I didn't want their makeup to take away from the dress but somehow complement it. Being in a wedding, the makeup needs to show up enough for photography and the crazy flashes.
Ultimately, I went back to basics and decided that natural look that most brides tend to favour would work best on the bridesmaid as well. Here are some of my inspiration pictures of random celebrities in champagne coloured dresses :)
Enjoy! Hopefully this will inspire you if you come across a similar dilemma! :)
The bride told me that the bridesmaid will be wearing champagne coloured dress so I've been searching the internet to see which looks would match it best.
At first I thought that any colour would work since the dress is such a neutral colour, but then realized that I didn't want their makeup to take away from the dress but somehow complement it. Being in a wedding, the makeup needs to show up enough for photography and the crazy flashes.
Ultimately, I went back to basics and decided that natural look that most brides tend to favour would work best on the bridesmaid as well. Here are some of my inspiration pictures of random celebrities in champagne coloured dresses :)
Enjoy! Hopefully this will inspire you if you come across a similar dilemma! :)



No comments:
Post a Comment